Our website uses the following social media plug-ins:
- Linkedin®, operated by Microsoft Inc, headquartered at 599 N Mathilda Avenue, Sunnyvale, USA;
- Youtube®, operated by Google Inc, 901 Cherry Ave. San Bruno, California 94066, USA.
When visitors interact through these plug-ins, their browser creates a direct connection with the servers of the corresponding social media. The content of the plug-in is immediately transmitted by the visitor’s browser to the social media and stored on its servers. By integrating this plug-in, the social media is informed that the visitor has consulted our website. It can thus associate the visitor’s navigation on our website with their user account on this social media, if applicable. If the visitor does not want the social media to collect data concerning them via our website and link it to their user account on the social media, they must log out of the corresponding social media before connecting to the website. If the visitor is not a member of the social media, their IP address can nevertheless be retrieved and registered.
- For LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/1828/supprimer-le-cache-et-les-cookies?lang=en ;
- For Youtube: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en .
LinkedIn® is a registered trademark and belongs exclusively to the company Microsoft Inc.
Youtube® is a registered trademark and belongs exclusively to Google Inc.
The instructions regarding cookies on the most commonly used browsers are available on the following links:
- Windows Internet Explorer®: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox®: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Google Chrome®: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DiOS&hl=fr
- Apple Safari® (iPhone; iPad): https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Apple Safari® (Mac): https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac (in French only)